Tuesday, August 30, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Stella Monroe



I had a pre-order for "Character 6" from this line and it turned out to be Stella. I actually saw MGAE answer this question on the item page, but she had already shipped at that point. 

Stella was one of the only two I wanted from this line, but I didn't want to pay full price for her once I learned how much they screwed her over in the outfit department.

However, once I opened the package and saw her face, I decided to keep her. 


 


Stella comes with a sequined minidress, a pair of socks, shoes, a comb, and her backpack. 




The girls got salon time last night and were ready for reviews today. 

She really is super cute, but a tiara and a pair of socks aren't enough to go along with this dress. Look at the amount of fabric freakin' River got. And Amaya's stupid, way too old for her boots. Yet Stella gets only this. Ugh. 




Would it really have been difficult to give her a little fur vest or cropped jacket? No. 




Here she is with her older self. 

Both are adorable. Stella is one of those that I wasn't wowed with initially, but once I got the doll and saw her in action on the show, she's become my second fave Series 2 girl after Karma. 


One more look.

No regrets keeping her for the full price. Opening Junior Highs always makes me want more, but I'm resisting the rest of Series 2 except for the next girl. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment