Tuesday, August 9, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Rainbow Fantasy Set

 

Here's the new pack for the mini dolls. They have a rainbow theme, although they definitely were not put in rainbow order in the box. 

This set costs $19.88. More than a fair price for 10 cute little dolls. 




Back of the box art. 




The whole set deboxed. 




Warm colors.




And cool colors. 


I decided to take closer pics based on footwear. 

The two mermaids have bare feet and are two of the three dolls that don't have legs colored like stockings. 

The poor blonde has a bit of a crazy hairline but she's still cute. 

The purple is one of my faves. 



These two have short boots. 

The red is one of the pair tied for my favorite. I had thought the other one was my sole fave but no, the red one ties her. She's a fairy. Her wings blend in with her hair. 

This purple one is sort of the indigo rep. I like her hair, which is a ponytail in little bunches. 



These two have cat ear boots. 

I love the pink, but the green is one of my least faves. I love green but something doesn't work for me with her as much as the others do. 

The pink has hair in pigtails, though it doesn't look like it from the front. 


Ah, there she is. This peach one is my fave with the red one. Yeah, in the set of bright colors, I somehow am really drawn to the most muted one. 

The orange one has a really weird outfit, but I like her a lot anyway.

The two have short shoes with little laces. Not sneakers but more like little flat dress shoes or something. 

And the blues. I love both of these about equally. 

The darker one is definitely a tiny Skyler. The other I just love her colors. 

These have two different shoe molds. The darker one wears shoes with bows while the other has ballet-type slippers. I think both molds were used in the first set. 

Glad to have these! Much better than the first set for me. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment