Thursday, August 25, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Swim & Princess

No photo of her in the box, since we already have those, but here's my most wanted Swim doll from the new Hairmazing line! I went to one of the farther Walmarts in search of her. At first, I didn't see her, but then there were two hidden behind other dolls. I would have bought both, but the second had her head mashed down on her neck. I'll pick up another when I see more in a different store. My little nearby Walmart still has mostly bare shelves, aside from the new bright unicorns and the curvy casual blonde. 

The most common new dolls seem to be the casual curvy blonde and aqua/mint-haired girl. I haven't seen the other two casuals in a store yet. For the swim line, I've seen the black girl with the yellow streaks and the non-curvy blonde in two stores now, so I'd say they're the most common. This girl here may be also, as she has a listing and others don't, but only this one store actually had her out to buy so I'm basing my judgments on that. I've seen both the fantasy and rainbow sets in at least two stores, as I saw the realistic horse sets in the store I was in today but no others. The unicorns have been in all 3 stores and I saw plush unicorns and realistic horses today in the bigger store. 




This girl does not disappoint in person. She's really beautiful. I like this more oval headsculpt a lot. 



Sunglasses (that were promptly given to another doll after this). 



I also saw the new Princess doll that we've seen on Brickseek before. 

I like this one a lot because her outfit reminds me of something Disney Fairies would have done. I actually thought she was a fairy at first, but no wings. 





The back shows a pink-haired princess and a black mermaid we haven't seen yet. 




I was hoping she was curvy, but she isn't. 

Still a great doll. I love the outfit and her entire color scheme, and her hair is fun. 



Definitely gives me more fairy than princess vibes. 



Both new ladies together. 

I'm loving where they're going with this line. Budget doesn't have to mean boring!

I'll be choosing the winner of my giveaway for the casual Hairmazing doll tomorrow. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment