Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Can't hear anything over the sound of all that backpedaling.

Monster High just taught people another lesson: Don't judge something before you see the final product. 

I'll spend more time on the new pics later, but I'm very impressed with the line so far. I honestly wasn't expecting to buy many, because I have so many originals and limited space that I need to be really impressed, but they did it. They made them just different enough that I want every one I've seen. They're cute, they look their ages, everything looks pretty well-designed overall. 

What am I most excited about? If you guessed Twyla in the Creepover art, you would be correct. 

I'll be back tonight with some review posts and I plan on doing another one with detailed thoughts on each MH leak we've seen so far.

School is back in session.

No comments:

Post a Comment