Wednesday, August 3, 2022

More Fur By the Foot


I got some more Fur By the Foot, so I thought I'd share my new ones. 


This is Arctic Chill Fox. I love his expression! He wasn't one of my top four wants, but he was close. 



Bananaberry Monkey and Orange Strawberry Koala. 

These two are cuter than I expected. I especially love the koala. He's my unexpected fave from this batch like the strawberry mouse was from the first batch. 



Double Mint Bear Cubs! 

These are one of the two rarer sets of twins. Like the pineapple llama rare, these also came in a roll of 3 plush. So while I can't be sure, it seems quite possible that the rares all come in rolls of three. 


Eeeee! Coconut Lime Elephant and Chocolate Mint Panda! 

Two of my four most wanted. Yay. These are both super cute. Love them!

I'm not going to buy more right away, but I still need the tiger and sloth, and I'd love the zebra, common unicorn and the twin soda puppies.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment