Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Aphmau Mystery Meemows CHEAT CODES

 
I got my first Aphmau Meemows figures today! Walmart had four of the plush left and I found my angel one, so I have all of those now. 

For the figures, they had one left in a case and then another unopened case right behind it. There was a third unopened case on the top of the aisle, but I wasn't climbing for it. 

So these are definitely bigger than I expected!


I went through the entire untouched case and found only four different codes. I wasn't sure if the stamped on code I was looking at even had anything to do with the character inside, but I couldn't figure out another reason why there would be different codes in the same case. So I picked out one of each. 

They are indeed different. I opened Dragon, Fairy, Burger and Taco. 

There is no checklist and I didn't take a pic of the box, but that's fairly easy to find online. 

The others in the set are the Donut and Fries from Series 1 (like Burger and Taco), and the Mermaid and Unicorn from Series 2 (like Dragon and Fairy). 

I would not be surprised if there were two different case assortments and there's one out there with only the four I'm missing. 

Definitely do not buy a whole case and think you're getting the full set! From what I saw, you'll just end up with a ton of doubles. My set was 1, 2, 5 and 6, so it's likely 3, 4, 7 and 8 are also together.



CODES: 

Fairy: F11601SMDG

Dragon: F11602SMDG

Mermaid: F11603SMDG 

Taco: F11605SMDG

Burger: F11606SMDG

No comments:

Post a Comment