Wednesday, August 10, 2022

REVIEW: Mermaze Mermaidz Winter Waves Nera

 

Nera made it here, too! She poked along all the way from Arizona. 




Back of the box. 



Nera comes with a very soft furry coat with a pearl belt, a black purse, a mug, a phone, mascara, 3 nail polish bottles, and...I guess it's another purse made from a vest? 

I love the detail on the nail polish. Each bottle has a brush with the matching color. Nice little detail. 




Ugh, she is gorgeous. I love this line. 



I knew I'd love her. I like her voice a lot in the show, too. 




She's worth waiting for. 



I love the sleeves but I love the coat more. 



It's easy to get on, too. Didn't have to remove the hands. 



I hate it with the belt over it. 



Problem solved!




I honestly can't pick a favorite between her and Crystabella. I love Kishiko a lot, too, but a smidge less. Kudos to MGAE for making such improvements to Mermaze. Still wish the price was lower but what can you do? I'll continue to be very picky about what I buy from this line thanks to those prices.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment