Wednesday, August 24, 2022

NEWS: Rainbow High/Shadow High Rainbow Vision Costume Ball

I was just looking at my pre-orders for the Costume Ball dolls. I was able to order all five at the $34.97 price, but now the listings all say $39.97. 

They seem to be popping in and out of stock. Bella was the only one sold out yesterday, but now she's back. She and Eliza are the only ones available right now. 

I'm hoping they don't screw me over on these. The last time, they delayed my Marisa purposely because I'd done my pre-orders at the original cheaper price. I had to order her again and cancel the first order. I complained because clearly she was in stock and should have been shipped, but all they did was give me $5. I did get Robin and Brianna for the cheaper price though, I think. So hopefully they honor my lower prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment