Thursday, August 18, 2022

NEWS: Glo Up Girls Season 2

Glo Up Girls are sort of back? We've been seeing a bunch about Season 2 (It's Series 2. Stop pretending you're a TV show.) and now they keep saying the dolls are out, but they're not really. 

Amazon has a listing for all of them in one go:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09X23K7ZJ/

I saw this maybe 3 hours after they posted it to IG and only Tiffany and Rose were left. I'm not sure if the others sold out or what. But why list if you barely have stock? These are not that popular that a solid amount of stock would have sold out in only a handful of hours. 

They posted an image of Erin today saying you can get her now on Amazon and Walmart. But you can't. She's not in either place. They keep saying Walmart but there are no listings for these dolls on their site. Not even through the backdoor of Brickseek. 

I'm annoyed because I really want Alex and Erin, but I didn't want to do their stupid selfie contest. I don't think people need even more encouragement to take photos of themselves. I'm biased because I hate being in pictures, but I think it's such a waste of time to constantly take them and a doll line doesn't need to encourage that. How about people taking photos of THE DOLLS? The first series ones that hardly anyone seemed to buy? 

I'm also annoyed because Rose is readily available and I'm still mad at them for changing her hair. She was so spectacular with the darker red hair and they ruined it. Any other time I would love this current design, but having seen how she should be, I'm not sure I can. I've also seen her numbers increase a couple times, so they have plenty of stock of two of the white girls, but not the others. Grr. 

ETA: Everyone except Alex is now in stock! I...may have bought them all. No self control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment