Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Disney Doorables Series 8


I have never bought Disney Doorables packs. I have Drizella, Anastasia and Lucifer that I got off ebay, but I never bought any others. But Series 8 has something I had to try for: VIDIA. 

I bought four packs from Walmart along with my big Hairmazing order. 

I had fun opening them. Three of my packs were only 5 toys, but the fourth had 7. 

I had decent luck but didn't get my top two (Vidia and Turning Red's Priya), so I just ordered them from ebay. I don't plan on buying more blind. 

So up there are the ones I'm keeping. 

Monsters Inc Sulley. I like his pearliness. All the Monsters Inc ones seem pearly. 

Young Merida and Rapunzel. Just cute. 

Disney Fairies Silvermist, Tink and Iridessa. I have Vidia coming and I'll pick up Rosetta eventually. 

Turning Red Panda Mei, Mei and Abby. Abby was my third most wanted. I'm disappointed her eyes are so badly set, but honestly, I think she'd like it. She was pretty wild. 


These are the ones I'm not attached to. 

Alice in Wonderland: Caterpillar (I might keep him), Tweedle Dum, Alice

Monsters Inc: Boo, Sulley (the only one I got a double of), Roz.

Hercules: Pegasus, Hercules.

Wreck It Ralph: King Candy, Felix, Ralph.

Scented: Snow White, Minnie. (I didn't even know these were scented. I don't remember smelling anything. I need to go check on this.)


If anyone wants any, let me know. I'd love to swap. 


WANTED:

Disney Fairies: Rosetta

Alice: Black Card, Red Card

Hercules: Megara

Scented: Belle 

Turning Red: Miriam

Wreck It Ralph: Jubileena, maybe Candlehead, Snowanna and Taffyta

Young Princesses: Moana, Tiana, Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment