Tuesday, August 30, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Karma Nichols

 


Karma! Karma was my first major favorite from RH. She'd hold that #1 spot until Series 3 came out. That's why I was getting her Junior High doll even if I didn't like her outfit and I pretty much don't.




She has a tank and shorts worn under a jacket. Then her sneakers, which are actually really cute for sneakers. And her adorable backpack and then the comb. 




After salon time. 

I don't hate the jacket, but the rest of the outfit is so basic. I prefer the shorts to the tank though. They're pretty cute as a single piece. I just wish she'd had another color other than white for the tank. Black? Maybe her chartreuse with a white print or something? 




She's got a gorgeous face and manages to look a little older than some of the other Junior Highs but not too old. 




With her older self. She clearly got some fashion sense during the in between years. 

I don't really think of Karma as a sporty character but the Junior High one definitely went that way. 



Still lovely. I wish they'd use her in the show more. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment