Sunday, August 21, 2022

REVIEW: Glo-Up Girls Series 2 Sadie

 

I almost did not get Sadie but then I caved. I didn't want her to be the only one I didn't have. 

LOVE THAT ART. I wish her hair had those colors. 


WARNING: Do not touch the lipstick on these dolls! It's very unstable and it doesn't take much for it to rub off. 




Boxed accessories. 




Deboxed accessories. Like Rose, Sadie's socks are short. 

She has an awesome pair of earrings that are a broken heart. One says LO and the other VE. 




Straight from the box. I thought about cutting her little bang piece free but ended up leaving it. 



Regular makeup. 



Color change activated. 

Like Tiffany, I think this is a bit too dark for her. You'll see it fade a bit as the pictures move forward.




Socks and sneakers. 

The purse is cute. 




Back to the boots, though I did leave the socks on underneath. 

Why are the butterfly sunglasses so cute? 




Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. 

I hardly ever leave sunglasses on, but these are staying. 


Rose popped in to model the red broken heart earrings. I'm not sure why they gave Sadie red. It doesn't match her at all. 

I almost kept these on Rose, but the round ones won out.

I'm not 100% on Sadie's large earrings. Kenzie has a neat silver pair she may end up in. 




Final look. I almost left the sweater off, but then put it back on. I like it both ways. 




The initial three. Not that I planned it this way! I honestly didn't intend to get Sadie or Tiffany, but I'm really glad I did. Very smitten with this line. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment