Saturday, August 13, 2022

OH, MY RA!

 


SHE IS HERE.

Yep, I got one from the dealer on ebay. Resistance was non-existent. 


I have some other things to do before I start the review, so I'm opening this post for questions. I'll take questions until 1PM Eastern, so about half an hour. If there's something you want me to cover in the review, let me know. 

I will not be doing a bunch of size and clothing comparisons. I feel like the lovely person who got Draculaura handled all those very well already. I might try a couple as I go, but I have to work later and then my next three days are all double shifts, so I simply don't have time to be that level of thorough. 

That said, if you have something like that you really want to know, leave it here or in my main review once it's up and I will get to it. It just won't be until Wednesday or Thursday.

Gah, I love her.

5 comments:

  1. I think I see some molded bandages. Would a shot without her clothes to see how much of them there are be okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm planning on doing that. I just don't have time to undress and redress a bunch of dolls for comparisons. I'll definitely do a body shot of her vs. the original and the reboot Cleos. Oh, and you're right. There are molded bandages! I'm happy.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      Also, me too. I know the previous reboot wasn't popular, but some of the added details like Cleo's molded bandages were real improvements of the dolls.

      Delete
  2. Could You please say at what store did You find her?

    ReplyDelete