Tuesday, August 23, 2022

PRE-ORDER: Rainbow Vision Costume Ball Shadow High

I'm not including pictures because I'm lazy, but we have listings and actual pre-orders for two of Shadow High's Costume Ball dolls!

Oh, but first, here's info on who exactly the six dolls will be:

Collect all 6 Costume Ball dolls only at Walmart.  Rainbow High™: Bella Parker™ pink witch themed, Robin Sterling™ light blue spider queen themed, Violet Willow™ purple kitty cat themed; Shadow High™: Lola Wilde™ pink were-cat themed, Eliza McFee™ light blue fairy themed, Demi Batista™ purple bat themed.

So SH gave us three all new characters and RH just rehashed old dolls. Bella, who already has two dolls. Violet, who has three. (Or if you count Junior High, they have 3 and 4.) And Robin who has one. Yawn.


Lola Wilde: 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rainbow-Vision-COSTUME-BALL-Shadow-High-Lola-Wilde-Pink-Fashion-Doll-11-inch-Were-cat-themed-Costume-Accessories-Toys-Kids-Great-Gift-Kids-6-12-Years/350062776

Confirmed wereCAT. Not a wolf. Good. She looked more like a cat. I'm pleased she's a cat and they're making claws references AND she's a nail art designer. That's really interesting. RH doesn't do enough with the cosmetology department, and I like that SH is continuing its tradition of taking the more general sounding focuses and picking out interesting aspects of them. I'm still not a fan of the basic outfit. We have enough of those in the line. I would have preferred something a little bit more costumey. But I like the doll a lot and I've already pre-ordered.


Demi Batista:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rainbow-Vision-COSTUME-BALL-Shadow-High-Demi-Batista-Purple-Fashion-Doll-11-inch-Bat-themed-Costume-Accessories-Toys-Kids-Great-Gift-Kids-6-12-Years-/195143271

Okay, both the names are really cute. And so is Eliza McFee. Not sure how having an outfit with color in it is invoking Demi's fave black and white movies in a line where there were several grayscale dolls but sure, whatever. I like Demilissabat anyway. 

You can see Eliza in the group pic on both listings. I LOVE HER. 


AAAA! They keep adding more!


Eliza McFee:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rainbow-Vision-COSTUME-BALL-Shadow-High-Eliza-McFee-Light-Blue-Fashion-Doll-11-inch-Fairy-themed-Costume-Accessories-Toys-Kids-Great-Gift-Kids-6-12-Y/761677261

Another SFX girl. I'm so in love. She is absolutely my fave from the line. 


Bella as a witch:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rainbow-Vision-COSTUME-BALL-High-Bella-Parker-Pink-Fashion-Doll-11-inch-Witch-themed-Costume-Accessories-Toys-Kids-Great-Gift-Kids-6-12-Years-Old-Col/894133032

I totally made fun of this above, but she actually rocks it. I love her dress and the makeup is cute. 


Robin as a spider:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rainbow-Vision-COSTUME-BALL-High-Robin-Sterling-Light-Blue-Fashion-Doll-11-inch-Spider-Queen-themed-Costume-Accessories-Toys-Kids-Great-Gift-Kids-6-1/860106534

WOW. I really have no words. She's beyond what I expected. Amazing. 


You can see cat Violet in the listings for Robin and Bella and...the less said the better. If this was an assignment, Violet would fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment