Wednesday, August 24, 2022

REVIEW: Glo-Up Girls Series 2 Erin



Ah, finally getting to Erin. I love Erin. I was expecting her and Alex to be my favorites. I think I said Rose was a contender, but she'll likely take third place. Now that I've got a non-messed up Erin, I'm loving her more than ever. 

WARNING: Do not touch the lipstick on these dolls. It comes off really easily!

Look at that box art. This line easily has the best art of any current doll line. The only one that compares is Nebulous Stars, but they're not exactly a steady line. 




Erin's stuff still boxed except for the accessories. 




Accessories opened. Erin was originally going to be my first review, so that's why she's the one where I photographed the makeup wand outside of its container. 




So here she is after salon time. 

I'm not taking any photos of her without the mesh sleeves. They're a pain to get on and off. 



She's so pretty. Erin was one of my two faves from Series 1, so I'm not surprised I love her again. 




Her earrings are fairly simple. 




I'm really not sure why they thought such pink socks would work for her. She's wearing a weird outfit with a ton of colors so I guess they just think she never matches. 

I like the gold chain earrings but not with this. They clash too much with the giant silver belt. 




I really wanted someone to wear Kenzie's socks. They look better than her own. 




I decided to just go crazy with the colors and give her what I liked best, no matter what color it was. I mean, her hair is dark pink but she has bright red boots. She's already committed to clashing. 

So she's got Sadie's broken heart earrings along with her own choker and armband. Then I left Kenzie's socks on to poke out above her own boots. And that's her own purse. 



Definitely my fave of the ones I have. Sorry, Rose.




Erin is one that makes me wish they'd used the modern color change methods so she could keep this darker lip color. 




So gorgeous!

The five! I finally got to pre-order Alex, but she's not supposed to come in until late September. Grr. I want her now. 

I also had wanted Kenzie to be more forward in this photo, as she was the other one with a later review, but she needs to be propped against stuff. Most of them are capable of standing on their own, but Erin is the only one that's really stable at it. 

They did a much better job with this second series. I love them all.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment