Friday, August 5, 2022

REVIEW: Aphmau Litter 2 with Cheat Codes


I ordered 10 of the new Aphmau Litter 2 blind box plush from Amazon. When they sent me 9, I was hopeful about getting a full case and no doubles, but no. Alas. I ended up with 6 of the 8 characters and 3 total doubles. Not sure if they did send me a case and cases are that mixed or if it was just by chance that they shipped 9. The 10th still hasn't shipped. Not sure why when they're in stock on Amazon, though they weren't a day or so ago. Just ship my 10th one already. 


 

I got the first ones without knowing they had codes! 



The number you want is in the white print above where it says "Contents: One Plush." That string of letters and numbers is the code. The only number that matters is the last one before the final two letters. You can see a 6 on the top box and a 2 on the bottom box. That's your code. 



Here's the checklist. 



I'm going to start with my fave. This is Nether Cat, which I don't care for. I prefer Demonicat. Apparently, Nether is some sort of game thing, but it just reminds me of Kaylee on Firefly and her infamous line that I won't quote here. 




Side view. So cute. I love the colors. 



The fairy and the mermaid. 




Side view.




This one's called a unicorn, but we all know unicorns do not have wings. I'm going to go with the MLP G4 "alicorn" instead. 




Side. This is my least fave. 




Ice Cream and Strawberry. 




I expected the ice cream to be my least favorite, but he's got a ton of detail! 



Editing this post a couple days later, because I got my tenth Aphmau in the mail. I was absolutely shocked to see it was one of the two I was missing!

Presenting...Dragon Cat!




My second fave from the line. 

Now I only need the angel. 

 

Here's an updated image with all the codes. I can't confirm #7 because I don't have it, but it seems logical. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

5 comments:

  1. I saw these mistakenly on clearance at my Target the other day. Number seven is indeed the angel. I got her and the hellcat. The angel is amazing by the way, she gradiates from blue to white And has little gold stars embroidered all over her back, which I was not expecting. Thank you so much for sharing the cheat codes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I do want that one. I just don't want to overpay much for it. They're not in any stores here yet and all the ones on ebay are overpriced.

      Delete
  2. I bought one of these on a whim and got the unicorn. Super cute, I would not mind getting more.

    I have a question though, do any of yours have an unusual smell? Mine smells almost sweet, but in a strange way, haha. I don't think that is normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely strange! None of my five have any sort of scent.

      Delete
    2. Maybe it was stored near some scented products, haha! Good to know.

      Delete