Monday, August 1, 2022

REVIEW: Art Squad Andi



I have had poor Andi sitting around for a bit now, waiting her turn for a review. 



They crushed her box. I haven't been impressed with the shipping from Camp. Not that it's their fault, but UPS on their end is pretty brutal on these boxes. 



Andi comes with her stand, headband, earrings, brush, bead purse, eyeshadow stickers, glasses, frame with picture, 3 markers, bracelet cord, and 4 charms. 



Her purse opens up to hold the beads and charms. I love this detail. It's so clever to have the beads for bracelet-making doubles as gumballs in the gumball machine purse. 

Andi's art project is making a bracelet using the beads and charms. Very cute for the kids. 




Without her glasses.




With her glasses. 




I would have preferred her with red instead of pink, but I can't fault this line on an overuse of pink, unlike others. *cough*MGAE*cough*




With her pants colored. These weren't nearly as much fun to color as the other two girls'. I love the doll but her outfit isn't my favorite.



All three girls. I'm not getting the fourth. 




And the size comparison I forgot to do the first time! 


I like this line a lot. I prefer lines with artistic and creative projects for kids rather than silly gimmicks. I'm looking forward to seeing what other art projects they come up with in the future. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment