Friday, July 29, 2022

NEWS: Hairmazing



Just Play/Xtreme Play's Hairmazing budget line for Walmart is continuing! I'm really happy about this. I love cheaper options. 

The first thing we're going to look at is the new Fantasy 7-pack. 

This is similar to the first series pack with 7 dolls for $29.97. (Currently on sale for $24.97, though I don't think this set is out yet.)



It's not easy to see in these photos, but these dolls now have body diversity! It's very obvious from the swim line photos, though I couldn't find the group shot of them. I'll keep looking. 

I'm pretty sure at least the one with the plum-colored hair is thicker. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just her angles and dress, but I know we've got thicker girls in the swim line. 




Box shot. 




The blue one. 





Long purple hair. 


If you go here, you can see a video that shows the dolls better:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/177616338




As before, they're also going to have individual dolls in the little cardboard cone things. This is the only one I could find for the Fantasy line. 

I love her. I'm not sure I want the 7-pack because I only really like 2, maybe 3, of them, but I definitely like this girl. 

I found this image through Brickseek. 



This is the other item currently on Walmart's website, though not available. The listing calls the line "Fashion Forward," although the box just says "fashion doll." 

I like this one. She's cute. 




These are the others pictured in her listing. The blonde is definitely curvier. The brunette in front looks shorter but I think it's just an illusion because that top makes her look like she has no neck. 

I like all of these except the blonde. She's cute but not a definite purchase cute. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seot/341128556




Woo, just found the hoodie one!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Just-Play-Hairmazing-Fashion-Forward-Fashion-Doll-Hoodie-Shorts-Kids-Toys-for-Ages-3-up/208918569



I'm totally obsessed with this one. I don't know why. I just am. 

The swim line is going to be sold separately. 

I got this pic and the next one from Brickseek.




Another swim doll. I need to find the group shot! 




The mini dolls are back in this awesome rainbow set. I really like this. The display in the box completely misses the point of rainbow, but they've got a lot of colors in there. I'll buy this. 

Pic from Brickseek.

ETA: Found a link!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/116616164



And finally, the unicorns are back! I love these because they remind me of that brightly-colored set of G3 ponies. Ah, back in the day. 

Again, pic from Brickseek. I'm totally going to be stalking them until they put up more pics and/or link to Walmart for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment