Wednesday, July 20, 2022

REVIEW: Shadow High Neon Shadow Harley Limestone



Ah, my favorite. Did anyone not think the neon green one would be my fave? 


Microphone, stand and amp. 

Comb, hangers, stand. 

Hoodie, bike shorts, socks, sneaker boots, earrings, cat ear headband. 

Pants, short boots, neon green stockings, sequined top, giant embroidered fur coat. 




Main outfit minus the socks and headband. They're never being worn again. 


The boots come off and go on surprisingly easily without having to be untied.




Hoodie with the pants over stockings. 



This is my favorite detail from the entire trio. It says "See you in the shadows." Awesome!




Sequined top with pants and short boots. 

I love the sequined top but it's not a great fit. I had a hard time getting it closed. The pants are also hard to close. 





This coat is SO thick! They're really amping up the detail level on the coats especially. They've been amazing lately. 




Not my style but I appreciate the detail level. 


The boots are like the larger sneaker boots. You don't have to untie the laces, though I did add another knot to each one. The one tie was coming loose.



Final look for Harley: hoodie, pants over stockings, short boots. earrings. 

I like the full coverage of this outfit. Not everyone needs to be in skimpy stuff. 


All three! 

The trio have long fingernails but none have molded rings. I wish they had a little more jewelry. Really wish they'd skipped the hat and headband for Mara and Harley and done jewelry instead. A studded collar and wristbands would have been nice. 

Love them overall though!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment