Monday, July 25, 2022

NEWS: Itty Bitty Prettys Angel High



I accidentally stumbled across an update on Zuru's product page for Itty Bittys! I never thought we'd see a second series of Angel High, and honestly we may never actually get these in stores or online, but it is good to see them regardless. 

Here's the packaging. They're doing color change makeup and hair extensions. 





We'll start with the blue-haired space one. Clearly a recolor of Cosmo. 

Love her.




Then we've got a Coco-Love recolor. 

Cute but Coco is way cuter.




Gotta do this one next. She's my favorite. I love me some red, black and white, and she looks so goofy that she's darling. 

Recolor of Pascal. Definite improvement. 




Recolor of Zesti-Beat. Also an improvement. Love the hair! 




This one is a black and white recolor of Twizzle. LOVE her. I love Twizzle so I'd say they're both equally good. 




This one is a recolor of Cara Mello. Not my favorite but neither was Cara. 




Unlike the first series, there are seven in this series. This is the last girl. 

I don't see little ruffled socks on any other girls. No flower headbands. So I think this is actually a totally new design not used in any series yet. She's super cute. 

I would love to see these actually come out, but I'm not very hopeful.

PHOTO CREDIT:

https://zurutoys.co/items/9716.html

No comments:

Post a Comment