Friday, July 1, 2022

IN BOX REVIEW: Hercules 25th Anniversary 17" Megara

 

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get Megara but managed to. I'm really glad I did because I honestly thought she would stay in stock but she's sold out! With all the designer dolls and Kida still available, I'm shocked she sold out. I guess she has a lot of fans! 


Meg was $129.99 and came out this past Monday. 





I untied the ribbon at the back and removed both outer layers of the box. I'm not planning on deboxing her (or Kida) so here are some still in the box pics. 





Ah, the sass.




I was not convinced I needed her because I have the Masquerade version and the classic doll, as well as vintage, but I totally caved because she's that beautiful. Definitely worth it. 




Not exactly an accurate ancient Greek outfit but hey, Hercules was an extremely inaccurate movie, so why strive for accuracy now?



Can't tell for sure with the skirt tacked down but I'm pretty sure she's in heels. That does annoy me a bit. She should be wearing flats. So few of them get to.




One last wistful glance. 

Very glad I was able to get her!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment