Wednesday, July 13, 2022

NEWS: Monster High

Instagram has been going crazy over Monster High lately. The newest thing is that Nickelodeon posted pictures of the voice actors for the new animated series alongside the first real sneak peek we've had of the new animated designs. 

Naturally, the mob of people who completely missed every point ever in the original Monster High are being utter dicks about this. Might want to learn to handle change. It'll help you as you grow up. 

I like all the designs, but my favorites are Cleo, Toralei and the controversial Lagoona. Cleo looks darker, which suits her nicely. I love her voice actor, too! Such a good choice. Toralei definitely looks a lot like the original and I'm absolutely thrilled they kept her shorter hair! And Lagoona. I don't know why I love this new Lagoona style so much. It doesn't bother me at all that she's pink. Fish aren't all blue and the bright colors suit underwater life. If the unofficially-posted info is correct, she's from an underwater Mayan castillo, which is awesome. I hope they reference cenotes and their importance at some point. 

Definitely more excited for this than ever!

1 comment:

  1. I've fallen in love with all of them, and I love Toralei's hair with the slight wave in it.
    I gotta say my fave's Deuce, mostly because while I liked the character, his older design was... lacking and I'm glad they gave him a bit more of a Monster Vibe. Also his snakes having their own personality sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete