Tuesday, July 12, 2022

REVIEW: Mini Bratz



MINI BRATZ! I was pretty excited about these and they don't disappoint. 




First though, have you ever seen a more egregious box? 

When I got a text saying this package came to my front door, I was very confused. Then I opened the door and found this enormous box. Ridiculous.



I did not see codes of any kind. Every number on the box matched the others. 

So you open the plastic box into two halves. Inside each is a wrapped packet. 

No checklist. Annoyed about that.



And inside those are your dolls!


Original Sasha and Winter Wonderland Yasmin. 



Rock Angels Roxxi and Original Jade. 

I was really happy with these two.



Original Cloe and PRETTY 'N' PUNK JADE!!!!!

So amazed I got my most wanted in the first try. PnP Jade is my fave Bratz doll ever. 


I think these are really nice for $9.99. The tiny doll boxes are very detailed and just so damn cute. I never thought I'd want them all and I won't go crazy with them, but I can say I wouldn't mind more than just the PnP, Rock Angels and Tokyo-a-Go-Go lines I planned on getting. Like I have to get Original Yasmin now to finish that set. 

I hope to see them in stores soon!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment