Wednesday, July 20, 2022

REVIEW: Encanto Singing Isabela


I went to Walmart last night to see if there was anything new and I was shocked to find the singing Isabela! 

I love this look for Isabela. She was my second fave after Dolores, so I'm glad this more true to herself look for Isabela found its way into doll form, as did Dolores at last. I wish she and Bruno had been there, too, but alas, no. Only 2 Isabelas. 

She cost $19.97. I wish she wasn't a singing doll, but I'll pay whatever to get this awesome outfit on my shelves. 




Out of the box. Such pretty colors!




From the side. 





The vines on her right arm are molded on. Nice touch!





She's so pretty. 





She can't hold her cactus very well, but it's still cute. 





Definitely worth the price just to have this design. I can't wait for Dolores!



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment