Wednesday, July 20, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Rainbow Divas Sabrina St. Cloud


Sabrina was the only one I wanted from the Rainbow Divas. I saw her at Walmart last night and grabbed her, then was dismayed at the register when she was $49.88! I'm keeping my Amazon order for her and then returning that one to Walmart when she arrives. I much prefer the $39.99 price obviously. 



Back of the box. 

I like the other two, but not $40 like. 



Quick look at her 3 bracelets and molded rings. 

I love the rhinestone ring but none of the metal ring bands were painted. Might have to get some paint and fix that. 


Microphone, comb, stand. 

Huh, just realized she has no hangers. 

Fur coat, top and matching skirt, two barrettes, earrings, heels, sandals, gown. 



The rolling makeup case is not my favorite. I don't think this was a necessary accessory at all. 

It's very detailed and cute but I would have preferred paying less and skipping this. 



I don't hate the gown. I think hers is the best of the three, but I don't like it much either. The sparse sequins remind me of cheap fabric and they're falling off already. So yeah, it IS cheap fabric. 




Second outfit with the sandals. 




With the heels, one foot showing off the sock. 

I hate socks with heels unless you're doing 80s style, but this is actually cute. Not cute enough to keep on, but cuter than they usually are. 




Love the coat! It's great quality and a really cute cut. 

I wish she had a purse. They should have come with fabric purses instead of that stupid makeup case.



Almost final look. I ended up taking the barrettes back off. They're not very stable. 

Sabrina is gorgeous and I love her colors. I've got her sitting with the PC girls and she fits right in. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment