Sunday, August 21, 2022

REVIEW: Glo-Ups Girls Series 2 Rose


Oh, Rose. Sigh. I absolutely fell in love with her original design. She didn't have the curls and her hair was this beautiful deep red. I like the curls but I really wish they'd left her hair the darker shade. 

This doll is no slouch though. As soon as I deboxed her, I fell in love with her. 

WARNING: Do not touch the lipstick on these dolls. It is extremely unstable and will rub off very easily.

Oh, I forgot to mention it with Tiffany, but the BOX ART. This line has the most stunning box art. 


 


Accessories still in boxes.



Accessories deboxed. 

Rose's socks are shorter. 




Straight out of the box. Her hair looks great, but it was stiff in a few places at the back. 




I love her makeup. I think it's the prettiest of the 5 I have. 




Post-wash. She basically looks the same. 




Sneakers and socks on. Vest off. Switched to the red earrings. 

She looks cute with the sneakers, too. 



Her earrings are a flower on one side and a pair of hearts on the other. 




No socks. Nah, don't like this. 



Back in the vest. I really like it. And original shoes and socks back on. Those were easy choices, but the earrings were harder. I like both pairs!




Ended up with the round ones. I like how they match her shoes and purse. The purse is adorable. 

Of course, I love the color change, too. I would seriously be tempted to buy a second Rose if I could keep one with this lip color. It's gorgeous. However, I also love her regular lip color. 

Of the 5 I have, Rose is my favorite. Not that I've spent much time with Erin, but I don't think she'll beat Rose. The only one that might is Alex. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment