Thursday, August 11, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Swim Dolls & Unicorns



Mom wanted to go to Kohl's, so I popped in the Walmart next door and was pleasantly surprised to see two of the new swim Hairmazing! These were in a big jumble on the bottom shelf, along with some of the fairies and princesses from the last series. They also had the first two casual dolls I got (sadly not the pair that need upgrades) and the new fantasy 7-pack. And the new bright-colored unicorns!

These cost $4.44 each. 




Cute art from the back of the box. 




This girl with the yellow streaks is my second favorite from the set, so I was thrilled to see her. She's so cute. 




This blonde is cuter in person, mostly because she has pale pink streaks in her hair. 



Sunglasses on. 




They actually have nice hair because it's straight. That's the best quality hair for this line. 



Two down, four to go! These two don't have listings on Walmart.com, but those listings aren't accurate anyway. The unicorns do have a listing, but it said this store didn't have them. So with these cheapie things, it's best to just look in the stores unless you really want to have them shipped.

I'm planning on trying the farthest Walmart we go to next week. Really hoping they have my favorite swim girl!


And here are the new bright-colored unicorns. I love them more than the first set. Definite G3 flashbacks from my favorite set of those. 

They're great little toys for $1.97. 

Hairmazing continues to bring the fun at great value. I love that I can shop for these guilt-free. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment