Tuesday, August 9, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Casual Dolls Part 2

 

I got my package of these two dolls and 4 Disney Doorables in the mail this morning and boy, was I ever unhappy. 

Whoever packed the box threw these dolls in first...face down. They piled the Doorables on top, crammed some brown paper in there, and shipped them. 

Both dolls have this weird permanent head tilt. I doubt that was done by shipping. I think that's a packaging issue. However, both dolls also have missing paint from their lips. That was definitely because they were packed by an idiot. 

I complained to customer service and they gave me a refund and I was told to keep the dolls. Sadly, both are currently out of stock, so I can't order replacements yet. 



I don't hate them by any means. It just sucks that they have paint flaws that weren't necessary. 

Thankfully that doesn't show in photos, so I can do the review anyway.



They have extremely different facemolds. 




Shoes are pretty neat. 



This one is my favorite of the set of four. She doesn't photograph well because her blush is nowhere near that light in natural light. She has a very strong jaw and the blush makes it look pretty bad. In person, she looks great. 

I like her entire outfit. 



I've been calling this one Not Madison because she reminds me of Madison from My Scene. I think this is the same mold my favorite swim doll uses. She's lovely. 

She's got a cute little braid on one side of her head.

Every one of these has a different facemold. 

The girl on the left is more heart-shaped. This mold and the smiling one have been used in the 7-packs. 

The strong jaw mold and the more oval-shaped one are new. I believe both are also used in the swim line, though without them in hand, I can't say for sure. 

I continue to love this line. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Sometimes cheap is adorable. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment