Thursday, August 4, 2022

REVIEW: Mermaze Mermaidz Winter Waves Kishiko


I swear MGAE designed this doll to make up for giving the first Kishiko one of the ugliest doll hairstyles ever known. This one is so much better!

I grabbed her from Amazon at the same time as Crystabella. 



Back of the box. 



Kishiko comes with more beauty stuff than Crystabella, but that makes sense for her character. 

How cute is that unicorn mug? OMG. The handle is its tail and there are little silver stars on each side like it even has MLP-style symbols. 




GORGEOUS. 



I'm not really a fan of the cropped hoodie. I'm not big into that style anyway and the material feels a bit cheap. 

Everything else is great. 




Her hair is just WOW. So many colors! And the blue tinsel layer to boot. I like the bunched sections, too. That was the part of the original Kishiko's hair that I didn't. 

The dolls in this line have incredibly heavy hair. She and Crystabella both so far. 



I like her coat a lot! It's stiff like Crystabella's but I like this style. The pink fur is incredibly soft. 



The only weird thing is that the only clasp is at the neck. 

Do not like this look. 




Thankfully it looks great just hanging open. 

I think of Kishiko as a multi-tasker, so she's got her purse, phone and mug. 

I have her on the small clip. Even the large one couldn't quite handle the coat without squishing it so much that it looked bad. I slid the back of the stand up the back of her coat, so she has to hang pretty high, but it works.  



Very pretty. I think you just have to come to terms with the fact that this whole doll line is starey. If you don't like that, then this line isn't for you, because they're all that way. Except maybe Jordie. 



Final thoughts: LOVE her. She's so much better than the first one. She's got a lot of quality elements and she's beautiful. Still overpriced, yes. But beautiful.

I finally got a Nera so I'm thrilled about that. She should be here sometime next week. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment