Sunday, August 7, 2022

REVIEW: Na Na Na Teens Keiko Koinobori


When I got my other Na Na Nas and new stuff, I also got Teens Keiko Koinobori. (And the crab, but I mentioned how bad her hair was.) I managed to not take pictures of them in the boxes. I'll have to try to remember when I get my replacement crab to do that. 

As you can see, Keiko's bangs were also a mess. Why is the more expensive line the one with such problems? Rrgh. 



Keiko comes with a cute brush and her heels have tiny popeye goldfish in them! 




Now it's days later and after wetting her bangs and holding them down with a band, they're much better. There's a ripple in them, sure, but at least they're not sticking up in four different directions when they're supposed to lay flat. 

I was afraid to use the same method I used on Shadow High Luna where I held the hair down with fabric hair ties, because I didn't want all Keiko's fabric to not be able to dry well. So I used a thin plastic band instead. 




Her dress is okay. The top doesn't fit well at all. 

There are some ruffles down the back. Nothing worth taking pics of honestly. 



She's really pretty and I do absolutely love her hair colors. That's what drew me to her. 


With the headband. 

Her shoes do not stay on well. 


Overall, I like her a lot. I'm glad I have her, but these things are massively overpriced, just like everything MGAE does these days. Seriously, the $30 2-outfit Rainbow Highs are still well-priced and the mini Bratz blind pack for $9.99, but that's about it. Maybe some of the OMG stuff. Their prices change so much I can't keep track of them. 

Anyway, I like her. Great colors. Pretty face. Hope to have a decent crab sometime this week!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment