Monday, August 22, 2022

REVIEW: Glo-Up Girls Series 2 Kenzie



Got my replacement Kenzie so it's time for her review. I got Erin, too, but she needed gel washed out, so she's drying. I should have her up tomorrow afternoon. 

WARNING: Don't mess with the lipstick on these dolls. It is not stable and rubs off easily. 





Boxed accessories. 





Deboxed accessories. LOVE these socks!




I really like this color combination. 




She's really pretty. I love the hair, too. 





These are the second earrings. 




I had thought about giving these to Sadie and they look very cute on her, but her stock earrings have thicker posts, so these silver ones actually fell out of her ears. Sigh. 

I love Kenzie's main pair of earrings. 





With the socks. I love these socks the best, but she's the only one that this just doesn't work on. The metallic top and skirt and the weird belt are all too much to simply pair with socks and sneakers. 




I was hoping the socks might poke out from the boots a bit, but they didn't so I took them back off. Maybe another doll will get them. 

I love the blue necklace. 






Color change activated. I like it. I like both though. 



Pretty much I just left the strange silver belt off. She has a lot going on and that streamlined her a little bit. She's still a lot. Those boots are pretty wild. But I love her and I'm glad to have a Kenzie. I really didn't care for the first series version. 

So tomorrow I'll review Erin and then I'm still waiting on Alex to come in stock. The money is ready, Amazon. Hurry it up. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment