Monday, August 8, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Fantasy 7-Pack V.2


My Hairmazing order is finally starting to roll in from Walmart. I'm grateful I can order these, because my stores likely won't restock anytime soon. 

I wasn't sure I wanted this, but it was on sale for $5 less, so I went for it. Seven dolls for less than $25 is a pretty good deal. 



Box art that only shows two of the seven dolls. The left and right ones are not in there.


This is one of my three favorites. Her hair is a pretty wine color and the style is cute. Her whole color scheme is cute. 

I'll take a moment to address two things. 

First, there are no curvy girls in this set. I was hoping to see the body diversity in here, but no. 

Second, these girls' hair is not the greatest. They are $4 dolls. Do not expect wonders. I brushed all of the ones without the really curly hair and the wavy hair poofs out quite a bit. The yellow fairy from the first set has lovely straight hair, so considering that's better quality, for once I wish there were straight-haired girls in this set. 



This one is my least fave. I almost tossed her in my sale bag with a couple from the first set, but something about her expression stopped me. 



I definitely expected this one to hit the sale bag, but she is so over the top that I actually love her. 

The dress's bodice is a heart. Sadly, I can't get it to lay flat. The front is glittery and has a high-low hem with the slits at the bottom. Then there are those random long poofy sleeves. 



I really love these. The shoes are way better than the first set. 



I have zero idea why she has a pom pom headband. 

She's so wild, she's a keeper. 



This is one of the ones I hoped was curvy, but she's not. The mermaids definitely give the illusion of extra curves. 

I like all the ruffles and the shininess. 

Only ntipick: her top doesn't stay up that well. 



Another of my three faves. She's so gorgeous. 

I really love the three fairies I have from this line. 





And the last of my favorites.

I like the shades of blue with the gold. 




And then there's this cutie. She's an adorable doll with fantastic shoes, but her dress is...ugh. 

She ended up in a dress from one of the first series girls along with the puffy light pink shoes from the smiley tee casual doll. Smiley tee is wearing these gold floral heels. 

Another solid set for a low price! 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment