Monday, August 8, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Casual Dolls Part 1

 

Two of my four casual girls came with the big set. The other two hopefully will be here soon. Tracking says tomorrow but I have doubts. 

So these single dolls are $4.97. I think they're worth it. 



The blonde is one of the curvy girls. I think she was the only one in the casual set to be curvy. In the swim set, there's another blonde and then a black girl. 

While this isn't the greatest outfit ever, I think these are at least on par with Barbie Fashionistas and way better than Naturalistas, both of which cost more. 



She's adorable. I love the doll herself. 

The shirt is cute. Not great but cute. 

The skirt is actually fabulous. It's this soft holographic material. I love it. 

The shoes on the other hand...what? Why is she wearing high-heeled fuzzy slippers? They're just confusing. 




Together. 



And there's the body comparison. 

They did a nice job with the curvy doll. She's pretty proportionate. I love having body diversity in affordable lines!

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with the other two from this set. I can't wait to see my hoodie brunette. I love her. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment