Wednesday, August 10, 2022

REVIEW: Na Na Na Surprise Teens Claudia Pincer



Got my replacement Teens Claudia today. Finally. 

I hate that I had a legit reason for getting a replacement and they could have easily gotten me this doll a hell of a lot faster but chose not to. It's not my fault MGAE puts out defective crap sometimes. 



I was so relieved when I opened the box. Her face is straight! And her bangs are good! 



She's adorable. I love her coloring. I'm so glad they went with brown eyes. 



Dress, shoes, bow and brush. 




Her shoes are so weird. Very high fashiony, I guess. So is the outfit really. 





I didn't think I'd want to keep the hat with the bow on, but I like it. 



I'm so glad I got a good one! She's adorable. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment