Tuesday, August 29, 2023

TEMU REVIEW: Mermaid Doll


I'm sure a lot of you are aware of Temu. I keep seeing ads for it everywhere! They managed to finally catch my attention by constantly showing me pictures of these beautiful mermaid dolls. I was unsure about ordering from them, but I managed to find this lovely pink mermaid on ebay. I ordered her and was amazed to see she looks exactly like the photos on Temu. 



These mermaids are pretty huge. She's over 17" tall! 


Her colors are more vibrant in person than in my photo.




Her face is gorgeous! Her head is a soft vinyl, while the body is lightweight plastic. She doesn't weigh much for as large as she is. 



Her arms are very poseable. 





She has cute little feet buried under her "fin."

One important thing to note is that her outfit is not removable. Every piece is glued on. I'm sure you could get it off if you really wanted a human doll and not a mermaid, but it would destroy the outfit. 

She's easily one of my favorite mermaid dolls in my collection. She's absolutely stunning, especially when you consider the low price!

I have since placed two more Temu orders and they're set to arrive in a couple days. I'm going to be doing unboxings here and comparing the actual product to the photos on the app. I mostly ordered plushies, but I did get some Rainbow High stickers, and the orange mermaid like this one. (Accidentally ordered two of her, so maybe I'll do a giveaway...)

In this particular case, the doll looks exactly like the photos and I recommend ordering some if you love mermaid dolls. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Stock image from Temu at the top, and then the rest are my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment