Monday, August 7, 2023

REVIEW: Jakks' Disney ILY Mickey



I had to get this one because this doll is stunning. The outfits not so much. 


I really love red, black and white together, but this just isn't it. 




Accessories and shoes. 

I want to like the combat boots, but the M just ruins them. 




Here's the ring I left out of that shot. 




And the clothes. 




Take a look at these pieces I won't be keeping her in. 

The tee is cute but basic. 

The jeans don't fit well. I had trouble closing them in the back. 

The shoes and sunglasses are ugly. 

The purse is okay, but not something I'd ever give to my dolls. 




Okay, now this is cute. 

Well, not the accessories so much. 




I want to like the jacket. I really like the color, but honestly, I'd never put it on her again. 




She is SO gorgeous though! Well worth the price, even if I don't like the clothes. This line certainly has plenty of available fashion packs. I have two options in mind for her. 



Final look for now. 

Well, that's not actually true. I decided to add the boots to my sales, so she's wearing the rose sneakers from Belle for the time being. I need to order some outfits from Shop Disney. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment