Sunday, August 6, 2023

REVIEW: Purpose Toys Latinistas Part 1


I ordered the three Latinistas available on Target.com. Dani, the one in purple, is not there for some reason. 

These ladies cost $12.99 and they're worth it. 


Let's look at Lola first. 



Lola is a designer from South Florida and her best friend is Liv. 




She's lovely. 

I love the sheer layer of the skirt over the stompy boots. 

She wears hoop earrings with the Latinistas logo, as well as two black bracelets. 



Her hair had the most gel, though it's not like Rainbow High gel. It doesn't sit in horrible crusty clumps. I didn't even notice it until I combed her and gel gathered at the ends of her hair. 

All of these ladies got the salon treatment, so these pictures are post-gel rinse. 




Love these shoes. I'm so happy the footwear has improved this much. 




From Lola to Liv. 

Lola's BFF is a music student from California who wants to be a singer. 




I love the little bios. 




Love all these colors together. Liv might be the most beautiful of the line, but they're all gorgeous. 




She wears a watch, necklace, and tiny heart-shaped silver earrings that I didn't try to photograph. 





Liv has giant boots. Love them. 



And finally, Julianna, my favorite. 


I adore the bright orange!



Julianna doesn't get a best friend, poor girl. She's an artist from New York City. Yay! I love that she devotes her time to promoting local artists and teaching the community about art. 




Julianna's overall warm color scheme is excellent. 




I even think the gold hoops work well for her, and I tend to think hoops are overdone. 



Cute shoes. 

All three girls can stand on their own. 




She has a purse smaller than the size of her pocket. Ha. 





Thrilled with these ladies! I'll be watching for Dani. I still have my Amazon preorder for her, but it's not 'til September.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment