Monday, August 7, 2023

REVIEW: Jakks' Disney ILY Ursula




I ended up taking all the review photos when I got home from work, so let's get to it. 


Here's the Ursula fan. 

Take a good look at the fur coat if you like it. It's the only photo I took of it. 



So I managed to take a photo of the accessories and footwear, but not the clothing. I had it laid out, but just started dressing her instead. 




I actually love every one of her pieces except the fur coat. I don't think the coat fits with her theme at all. 

This is really cute. 






She's gorgeous. I actually want another of her to redress. 







Skirt looks good with the black top, too. 

I didn't try this with the boots, but I bet that would also look good. 





Also cute. 




Naturally, the final look I'm going to choose has the black top and long flowy pants. I love long pants and we simply do not see them on dolls enough. Too many short skirts and dresses! 

I do like this purse better than the clutch though, so there's some color. 





I love the trident necklace. 

And here she is in full. 

I love all of this together and this is the look she's keeping. I have something else in mind if I take advantage of the Target buy 1 get 1 half off sale on Disney stuff. I'd buy another of her, as well as another Ariel from Series 1, hoping I'd get one with less wonky eyes. We'll see. I'm thinking about it. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment