Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Aphmau Meemows Series 3 Figures Part 2



I went back to Target and bought five more Meemows figures. 

These are all the ones I have so far. (I have a double of the emerald one that's not pictured.)


The blue one confuses me. It has the face of the diamond cat on the checklist, but it's so blue. Is it sapphire with diamond's face? Is diamond just really blue? You'd think it would be clear or white. 

I just located an image of the set and the sapphire one does have the face from the checklist. It's a much darker blue. So if you get this light blue thing, this is apparently what Aphmau thinks diamonds look like. 




The moon is one of my favorites they've ever done. 





Absolutely love it. 



This galaxy one is pretty boring. 

Not my favorite, but I'm not going to sell it. 


Hoping to get ruby and sapphire soon! I just placed a sizeable Target order with some more of these, three of the plush, and way too many dolls. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment