Wednesday, August 23, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Fan-Sea Lagoona



Got my Fan-Sea Lagoona from Entertainment Earth!


She's much better in person than in photos. 





Ugh, ick, no. 


So cluttered!




Quick look at all the jewelry before it goes away. 





Her hair is not this yellow in person. It's definitely more blonde. I do still think the orange lip was a strange choice, but my plan to sell the doll was totally scrapped. I like her enough for a redress. 






She does have some gel, hence the more brushed out spots. It was at odd angles, so I had to brush it. If I gave her a salon treatment, it would likely come back, but I'm not fussed about it right now. 





Her stand is pretty cool. 



TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yeah, I totally spent all that money on her so I could give Monster Ball Lagoona the dress she deserves. A lot of people hate this dress. I have no idea why. I think it's fantastic once you get all the gold crap off her. 

She did steal the fin ring. I love that. 




G3 really has given us some amazing Lagoonas. 




And I love putting the more casual outfit on the doll with super long "fan-sea" hair. 

I don't love the bracelet, but it works with this outfit. I do like the black pearl headband and the black seahorse earrings, so she's keeping them. 





And there we are! 

They have a slightly different skintone. I'll have to line up all my Lagoonas sometime and take a pic. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous dress. And really fitting with Monster Ball Lagoona. It does get kinda cluttered with the jewelry, tho.

    ReplyDelete