Wednesday, August 2, 2023

REVIEW: The Fresh Dolls Fresh Beats Bao Bby



This doll is why I went to Target on Sunday, but she wasn't out on the shelves. However, tonight she was there! 

The Fresh Beats dolls are $17.99. All three are on Target.com. My store only had two Bao and one Loxx. I was tempted by her but had to wait. (Well, wait until I got home. She was part of the big order I just placed.)




I like the personality blurbs. 




I think she has by far the best outfit. I love this top. 




Love the head sculpt for these. 

Her makeup is fab. 



Her hair is AMAZING. It's so soft and feels really cool. I'd love to see the bigger companies do hair like this. I love their microbraids, but they could easily add this hair type to their lines. 



Her outfit is very nicely made. 





I struggled a little with the body at first. Her legs didn't want to straighten out. 






The left one in particular didn't want to come forward any more than this. 




I sat her down to see if she could sit. She definitely can comfortably. 




And when I stood her back up, her legs were straighter! 

So just play around with them when you open the doll. The joints probably just need a little loosening. 


Size-wise, you can see she's between the RH girls. 

I'm not sure what clothes would fit her. Her torso might work for Bratz tops. She's not as thick as RH. She might work in some RH bottoms. I used to have so much more energy for trying clothes on dolls to see what fit, but work has taken all that away. I'm sure someone else will do the research!


I'm going to name mine Simone, because she reminds me of the beautiful 1 Modern Circle Simone doll from the old Barbie line. 

I love her. I think she's very fairly priced for the quality you're getting. I hope to see more characters and some fashions for the line. I'm glad I have Loxx coming, so she can have a friend her size. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment