Tuesday, August 8, 2023

BEARRIVAL


I didn't have too many Secret Collection wants from this current portion, but Yannie was one of them. 


I fell for her as soon as I pulled her out of the box. She's tyber, so she's incredibly soft. I don't even know how to describe the softness of tyber plush to someone who hasn't held a CB with it. I think it's something you have to experience. 



Mine is not perfect. Her eye whites are uneven. To some people, that's a deal breaker, but not me. 

The fur around her left eye is a little bit oddly cut, but again, not a deal breaker. 




She's so sweet and soft. Absolutely in love with her. I feel bad for my other newbies because she's jumped in front of them in the line for cuddles. Only Noon has gotten his so far. 




PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment