Wednesday, August 2, 2023

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Pixlings Marena



Marena is here! Target got her in stock before Amazon did, so I got her from there. 


Marena's gem is really obvious. It's the blueish-green one. 




She's cute. 

Honestly, she's my least favorite though. She's a sweet little doll and she's still amazing in comparison to other dolls of this size, but compared to Willow and Celeste, she doesn't have their level of detail. 


Her hair is very nice. 

Face is cute and I love the ears. The ears are my favorite thing about her. 

I like the different mouth design, but not being able to see her face works against the plus of her having visible teeth. Mine has crooked ones because I couldn't pick out one that was painted right. 



Cute shoes. 




The ears. 

I really wish they'd given her webbed fingers. She already has leg fins. Just go full Lagoona and web her fingers. It would have elevated her. 




This was their biggest misstep though. Marena is the only one without a different color on her panties. They completely missed the opportunity to give her a little bikini, which makes no sense when the other two had bottoms that were different from their skintones. 



She's still very cute. She's got a more innocent look than the other two. Like she's trying to be extra cute to get me to like her more. It might be working..




Celeste is still my fave, then Willow, then Marena, but I love all three to pieces. This is such a great line. It'd be awesome if we could see their faces though! It's been so many years. I wonder when this blind packaging reveal experience nonsense will end. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment