Thursday, August 17, 2023

Magic Mixies Mixlings Series 3


I took some pictures of my Mixlings Series 3 (minus the 5-pack and playset characters). 


Here are the Glowlings. This is by far my favorite set of the five. 

L to R: Fynx, Suba, Geckler, Zinkle, Goobu, Zleep, Shapple




Geckler has never looked cuter and Goobu is also cool.


I love the sleeping flower bunny. Both versions are adorable. 



I didn't take a separate photo of Fynx, because I'm missing his mold twin, Flinda, but I do love Fynx. He's gorgeous. 


Now Suba and Shapple are my favorite mold. I love this long face! He's part beaver. Not that you can see the tails here, but they're beaver tails. So that's where the face comes from. 



Love the Lucklings! 


L to R: Pixly, Crystee, Birky, Cupidee


Birky is my fave so far, but I think it might be Amber when I get her. 




The Loxies are a cute idea and have some nice dynamic poses. 


L to R: Fizdig, Maya, Luggle, Mixle, Fexza


Cutest Luggle has ever been. I love him. 




The Aqua Chanjas have settled nicely into my mermaid-themed bathroom. 


L to R: Parlo, Javel, Porcha, Jarble


I love Jarble the turtlebear! Everyone in this set is really cute. I hope to get the other four soon. 






A better look at the shell and tail. 


I think the flying ones were my least fave last time, but the Flutterfliers this series have some standouts. 

L to R: Twige, Moobi, Raina

I love Twige's color. Moobi has a great pose and I really want the green version, Muckle. And Raina also has a great pose with that sass face. Her color twin Rubee is high on my want list. 

Hope to have more soon! 23 out of 40 done. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. If you ever find another series 3 Luggle that you can part with let me know please. I still have not been able to find one. Its the only one I need LOL

    ReplyDelete