Saturday, August 19, 2023

REVIEW: Magic Mixies Pixlings Flitta






Flitta arrived from Walmart! 



As you can see, her bottle is really easy to pick out. 





Cute! 




Very cute in fact. 



Without the skirt.





LOVE the ears!



This is her hair post-salon. Flitta is the only one so far to come with gel in her hair. The pigtails were both gelled. I get gelling the wiggly pink bangs above her forehead, but I don't think they needed it elsewhere. 

Her hair is yellow, orange and pink. 





Very cute shoes. I love the little toe dividers. 




Here she is with Willow. I initially thought these two were pretty similar. In person, they're definitely different. Flitta is more orange. She has less pink on her overall. But in a line of only five revealed designs so far, they're still pretty similar. There are soooooo many butterflies out there. Why pick yellow, orange and pink when it's so similar to your pink and tan deer? (I still think Willow would have looked amazing in browns.)



That said, I do like Flitta a lot. I just wish they'd widen the array of colors they're using. The Mixlings have a lot of colors, so I'm hoping to see that here sooner than later. (Considering Amazon Canada has listings for Pixlings Wave 2 and one is teal and the other rose, I'm not sure my hopes will be answered.) 

Man, imagine if they did a luna moth one. Siiiiiigh. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment