Wednesday, August 2, 2023

MAIL CALL: Yum Yums Party


It has been so many years, but I finally found just the right Marshmallow Bunny for me. I still kick myself for not buying him brand new in the box decades ago, but I didn't have $200 back then. I've seen him come and go on ebay a few times, but either overpriced or not in good condition. 

In case anyone doesn't know, if you see hair like this on a plush, DO NOT put them in the dryer. It melts the hair. 

I'm so happy to have him at last! 


Candy Apple Kitty has her friend home. 

I only want the poodle from the rest of this series, but I'm very picky on him. There was one forever ago with a face I really liked and I've tried to find one similar and have come up empty all these years. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment