Monday, August 7, 2023

REVIEW: Jakks' Disney ILY Stitch




This was the girl I loved most from the original pics from Australian collectors. I'm a huge Stitch fan and I wanted a pale-skinned brunette, too. 





I love that Stitch purse so much.



I am not putting that hat on her again. Blech. 





I don't hate the jean shorts, but I'm not selling them either. I like the handprint. 

The Stitch tank is cute and the sandals are surprisingly cute. 







I love the color of the Ohana tank. 






Okay, this is the outfit winner. I love the shoe color just like I love the top color. 




Stitch doesn't look as good with the skirt. 




She's beautiful! I love her hair, too. The hair in this whole line is excellent. 


Final look. I love the flowy...whatever you call this, so I had to include it, even though it doesn't look exactly right with the skirt. The skirt makes it stick out a bit. 


I'm hooked on these girls again! I have to go look into ordering more outfits. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews of these girls. Will definitely help if I decide to get any! Also, I am so sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you ever sent the RH fashion items I bought from you? It's actually kinda good if you didn't, bc I just moved and would like to give you my new address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good! I was hoping to hear from you again. I kept trying to contact you, but never got an answer. I had no address to send them to so I refunded your money. If you want to send it again, along with your new address, I've still got the clothes set aside for you.

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I didn't see your messages! (Is there a message feature on here? I honestly didn't know.) I will send payment again later and update my new address with Paypal. Thanks for being patient, moving was a real PITA. lol

      Delete
    3. No. I had just left a bunch of comments in the sales post. I tried messaging on PayPal, too.

      Delete
    4. Ah, sorry for that. I just sent payment and put the address in the memo, so it should show this time. Thanks!

      Delete
    5. Got it! I'll ship tomorrow. Thanks!

      Delete
    6. Tracking is 9500116306313222137476. Estimated arrival on Monday. Thanks!

      Delete