Wednesday, July 12, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies Marsha Mello

Marsha Marsha Marsha!

For every bit of ambivalence I feel toward Pippa, I feel much love for Marsha.

Now you guys know me by now, if you didn't before I started this blog. You know pastels are not my thing. I'm not typically attracted to them at all. I like dark colors, jewel tones and neons the best.

However, Marsha does something with pastels that just made me totally grabby handsy when I first saw her.


Like Pippa, she has way cute art. Unlike Pippa, the doll matches said cuteness.

I love how her hair perfectly emulates those swirled marshmallows. While my marshmallow of choice is the regular white kind, like her hair ties and on her brush, the swirly kind makes for a very nice design element.


I really love that her hair ties are different. They could have easily made them the same, but they went that one step further.

Her eyes are gorgeous. Love the makeup!

The yellow stockings are perfect, too. I really love them with the mostly blue shoes.


The marshmallow cuff bracelet is also perfect.

Her skintone complements the pastel color scheme splendidly.

Her Shopkins and brush are adorable, too. I don't think I've liked a brush so much since Kirstea's.












Overall, I'm in love with Marsha and she looks perfect standing beside Macy on my coffee table. I think she's one of the best Shoppies they've ever done!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment