Friday, July 28, 2017

REVIEW: Descendants 2 Cotillion/Royal Yacht Ball Carlos and Jane

I bought this set purely for Carlos. Carlos has been my fave character since the first book and I needed him with rooted hair.

They actually did a good job on the hair. It's cut nicely.

I hate the shirt part sticking out of his jacket though. It look so awkward!

After taking the photos, I actually washed his hair, so I'll take more pics later of it without all the gel in it.


He still has the same cute face.

For $34.99 though, I think they could have gone a little more detailed, especially on poor Jane.

The best thing about Jane is that she has good hair. She would make a nice original movie Jane if you put her in that outfit. Never really understood her pink streaks.


I don't understand why she got the pink rubberband hairband, when I don't think she had one in the movie.

Her complete lack of jewelry is baffling. This is $35 we're talking about here. Give me that bracelet she's wearing on the back of the box.

She also has on Ally's Jewelbilee shoes. She didn't even get shoes designed like the ones she was wearing.

What am I paying $35 for?


She's very cute and I love me some Carlos, but this set is absolutely, without a doubt overpriced.

I don't regret buying it, because Carlos, but it definitely could have been better for that kind of money.

If you take a peek at my display shelf, you can see how Carlos's hair is drying!












PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment