Friday, July 28, 2017

IT'S DESCENDANTS DAY!



It's Descendants Day here on VVD! I just got this awesome load of Descendants 2 dolls from my Amazon pre-orders, as well as Ben, who was a gift from a generous fellow collector friend. He arrived on the same day, which was a nice coincidence.

I did not take individual boxed pictures for each of the upcoming reviews. You can see them boxed here or check Amazon. I was too impatient to dig into the deboxing and check them out to take the boxed pics, which always end up frustrating me because it takes about ten shots to get one with no flash. I have no patience!

It's probably going to take me awhile to write these all up and get the photos cropped and such, so bear with me, but I will be getting them up as fast as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment